Sunday, November 15, 2015

The Sun will Shine Today

Hi everyone! So I am fearing the day that winter comes and the pretty colors go away.  But for now I am gonna show off the Fall fashions.  And there are tons of new stuff out and about and even a free gift for you. 

So lets start off with what I know appeals most ... the Free Gifty huh.  Well if you are part of the scriber at TRUTH hair, you will have gotten a package with the hair I am wearing in it.  And its not just a single color, its the full variety pack.  So you can have a range of colors that make your look amazing.  This hair s a pony tail that sits slightly high on the head and bangs that fall down to the side, its a gorgeous look.  Specially for those that like pony tails and it sits nice on the mesh head.  I didnt have to adjust to much.  It fitted easy.

Next up is Just Because.  I love her store and this time she released in the main store this long sleeved shirt and scarf combo.  This is another store that you really want the fat packs for.  You get so many colors and the looks come out amazing.  Her prices are reasonable as well, which is why its worth it.  Besides how do you live with just one color!  I have paired my outfit with her skirt too.  Another item you can find in her main store.  This is not a new release, but it matched perfectly so I wanted to use it.

I think one of my favorite items for the fall now are these boots and socks.  I got them at a past Collabor88 event so you can get these at the main store.  There are a few different colors you can choose from, but being its Autumn I choose the brown boots and the socks are in antique, but I also got the black too just incase.  Hey a girl needs variety.  Anyhoo, make sure you go check out these stores and have fun shopping, make your own styles and show them off! ♥



Credits:
Scarf:  *JB* Meghan Scarf - Freya | Annie Melson | NEW
Shirt:  *JB* Meghan Shirt | Annie Melson | NEW
Skirt:  *JB* Laura Miniskirt | Annie Melson | 
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Louisa [Rigged] | Truth Hawks | Group Gift
Socks:  fri. - Lydia.Socks (Antique) | Darling Monday | NEW
Boots:  fri. - Rosie.Boots (Sierra) - Left | Darling Monday | NEW
Ring:  EF: Heritage Ring - Silver | empyreanforge |
Skin:  Glam Affair - Sia Appleirs for LOGO - 02 ( America ) | Tricky Boucher |
Head:  LOGO Alex v2 Omega Mesh Face - All Expressions | Maximillion Grant |
Body:  -Belleza- Freya | Tricky Boucher |


No comments:

Post a Comment