Thursday, November 12, 2015

Lets Have a Picnic

I did a little exploring today and I found this quiet little spot on the Hill at Bella, it has nice little spots where you can explore and take pictures, find little nooks to hangout and be romantic.  I found this one and decided this was a good place to use this hair by Exile, you can find it at Collabor88 this round and its gorgeous, its a windy like hair so you might wanna use it more for the pictures aspect then the everyday look ... but that is really your take on how you wanna use it.  I think its a cute hair for when you are outside and you wanna act like its windy or something. 

I paired that with my new top from Blueberry, what I love about this top is that its really a one piece a booby top or you can wear it like shown in the picture.  What I like is when you get the fatpack the hud is the cutest thing ever.  You control aspects of each piece, I believe the individual colors might be the same way .... don't quote me on that ... cause I only get the fatpacks for this designer ... they are way awesome-er.  Yea! While at Blueberry check out the pants I am wearing.  The belt is able to be removed via the HUD ... and again get the fat pack for all color variations, which there are so many choices



Credits:
Top:  Blueberry - Cropped Top / Bottom Layer - Freya  | blueberryxx |  New
Pants:  Blueberry - Skinny Jeans - Regular - Freya  | blueberryxx |
Hair:  Exile::Early Sunset  | Kavar Cleanslate | Collabor88
Necklace:  **RE** Cora Necklace A+B RLV  | crashnoww |
Glasses:  Izzie's - Oversized Sunglasses (black lenses) (mesh)  | Izzie Button |
Head:  LOGO Alex v2 Omega Mesh Face - All Expressions  | Maximillion Grant |
Skin:  Glam Affair - Sia Appleirs for LOGO - 02 ( America )  | Aida Ewing |
Body:  -Belleza- Freya  | Tricky Boucher |
Pose:  Pose+ivity - Elegant (Curvy)  | Meccaa |

No comments:

Post a Comment