Wednesday, November 11, 2015

A Lazy Day in Bed

Hii Everyone! I felt to lazy to get out of the boyfriends bed ... so I am posting from it .. yea, lets go with that.  So there are so many fun things happening.  All of which I am rather impressed with.  Imma start with my outfit.

Apple May Design is having another 25L special for a week.  It started on the 10th so yesterday.  You can get the top I am wearing in 6 different colors, each one is priced 25L.  This top is a boobie show.  And its made for the mesh bodies only.  Belleza Freya (shown), Isis, Maitreya, and Slink.   To match are the panties, but they are for the Belleza body Freya and Isis only.  Its an exclusive for just those two.  They are called tied panties, which you cant see to well in my picture but there are little ties on the hips that hold them together and its fun and cute, completely sexy and fits amazing.  I seriously cannot get over the mesh bodies haha.

So you might have noticed I have finally changed out of my Glam Affair freakle skin (freckles)  and I went for the Glam Affair red lip classic skin.  This is still in the Sia Logo head applier pack, but I wanted to show a different look.  I wanted to be slightly sultry in this look and that gives that little touch that makes the face perfect.  I personally love how this skin looks on the head.  Glam normally has a distinctive look and this kinda branches out from it, and its a difference that I really notice.  But on this face its gorgeous like all her skins are!

Now the really fun thing.  LeLutka, has new hair out.  I was reading the notecard cause I get excited over new hair.  What make me go hmmm with a little worry was the fact that the hair moves now! I have seen some hairs that bounce with the boobies and I seen the hit and miss of some styles.  This however doesnt do this ... this hair looks like the bangs part (well for the style I am wearing)  moves like in the wind.  They go side to side and not up and down which is a really interesting concept.  The notecard said the look is subtle.  I really notice it. But its not a bad thing.  I find it rather trance like to watch, prolly cause its a new thing haha.  But either way, LeLutka always places out the best of the best in her items.



Credits:
Panties:  Apple May Design:  Tied Panties (Belleza - Freya) - Black | Apple May | NEW
Shirt:  Apple May Design:  Tied Tops (Belleza - Freya) - Pink Cat  | Apple May | NEW SALE
Hair:  .LeLutka.Cat hair.FIT.A.Swish | Thora Charron | NEW
On Wrist:  *MUKA* Burlesque Bow - Left Arm | muka.release |
Shoes: *REIGN.- BOW PEEPS- BLACK | kenadeecole |
Body:  -Belleza- Freya | Tricky Boucher |
Eyes:  AMITOMO TCF 2nd Anniversary Gift Eye (L) | woomi.latte |
Skin:  Glam Affair - Sia Appleirs for LOGO - 02 ( America ) | Aida Ewing | NEWISH
Head:  LOGO Alex v2 Omega Mesh Face - All Expressions | Maximillion Grant |
Feet:  Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High Left  | Siddean Munro |
Pose:  Infiniti - Little Kitten 3 |Brandi Monroe |

No comments:

Post a Comment