Monday, November 9, 2015

Cozy Corners and Warm Fires

Its starting to get cold outside.  And fall will be coming to an end and we will be seeing them snow flakes soon.  While I would love to hold onto fall forever, because sweater season is awesome.  I know we will have to trudge forward. 

Well I have a cozy little corner set up from all sorts of amazing designers at different events.  Each one bringing a little something to the other.  I am loving how my living room set by Glam Affair is able to house my new hot cocoa set from What Next ... and what ties it all together would be the fireplace that Sway's has made.  (little note, I added the fire ...cause I couldnt get mine to snap in the picture even though I could see it in world ...I think that was my card issue, not the product)

Everything is rather low prim and functional.  You can sit on the couch, there are poses in it. If you click the hot cocoa you will get goodies from it too! So you can chill and watch tv eat your cookies and drink the cocoa and have a grand time ... staying warm with the blazing fire.  

Make sure you check out these designers and the events they are at.  I am sure you will find alot more to add to your little home ♥



Glam Affair Home - Couch   |Amberly Boccaccio|  Set at Collabor88
Glam Affair Home - Essential Clock
Glam Affair Home - Coffee Table
Glam Affair Home - Console
Glam Affair Home - Lamp

Sway's [Kaden] Rug with fringes . colorful  |Sway Dench| Past Fifty Linden Friday Item
Sway's [Darret] Stone Fireplace @ The Liaison Collaborative
Sway's [Darret] Wood frame & Sillhouette  @ The Liaison Collaborative
Sway's [Wings] Chair . white / silver RARE  @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival

{what next} Vermont Hot Chocolate Tray (Autumn Blue)  |Winter Thorn| Collabor88

No comments:

Post a Comment