Friday, November 27, 2015

I am BATMAN ... yeah!

HAPPY FRIDAY everyone.  So I am bringing you goodies from all over the sims.  So First things first.  Today is Black Friday for us American people and we love our sales.  So my hair I am wearing my E is on sale for 50L ... that is right her WHOLE store is actually on sale.  so if you love hair from this designer or you wanna try hair from her, this is a prime opportunity to go and do it!!!

Next up is UBER which is opened and its hard as heck to get into.  But Honestly, so worth it.  I am wearing a couple of pieces from this event.   Both from my favorite designers. Both Blueberry and Just Because. Blueberry has joined up with another designer to create the top I am wearing.  While you cant see it well because I am wearing my dog, you should know its really gorgeous, its just a small bit if straps that sit in the opening near the breast bone, and the neck area..  Next up is Just Because, and I am loving these slacks.  They are made for flat foot people and then there is a heel version for those of us that like to wear our pretty shoes.  Both of these come in so many colors, there are choices to be made.  Not only that as you can see they look amazing together.

Finally I am BATMAN ... yea ... well sorta ... maybe ... hmm how about Batgirl?  No?  Well either way, this is a past TMD item from Birdy, I do believe these items might be in her store by now since this was a really long time ago.  You get a dog and the mask.  I love it!

However you wanna dress up for the day, make sure you are having fun with it.  Its always fun to be something different.  Make sure you are hitting up all the sales and have fun!! ♥♥





Credits:
Belt: *JB* Editor Slacks - Belt - Freya | Annie Melson | UBER
Slacks: *JB* Editor Slacks - FatPack - Freya Heels | Annie Melson | UBER
Harness:  Blueberry - Suko - Harness Add On - Freya | Blueberryxx | UBER
Jacket:  Blueberry - Suko - Leather Jacket - Freya | Blueberryxx | UBER
Hair:  [e] Estelle | elikapeka.tiramisu |
Mask:  .Birdy. Bat Dog {Human Batcap Unisex} | nina.helix |
Dog:  .Birdy. Bat Dog {with cap} | nina.helix |
Body:  -Belleza- Freya | Tricky Boucher |
Head: LOGO Alex v3.0 Omega Mesh Face | Maximillion Grant |
Skin:  Glam Affair - Melanie Appliers for LOGO | Aida Ewing | Shiny Shabby

No comments:

Post a Comment