Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Under the Autumn Tree

Hi everyone.  I am a really happy girl today.  Glam Affair is releasing skins for the LOGO mesh head and I think I about had an attack. So I feel like I am finally getting my wish, and whats even better is the freakles on this skin ... yes, I said freakles ... I KNOW ITS FRECKLES ... but I like freakles better.  Anyhoo.  Yea, Shiny Shabby soon ... yea, you can have your own skin for your Alex head, and it even works on the Chloe! They are so cuuuute love love love.

Next up is the sale at Apple May, the two items I am wearing you can get for 25L in two select colors, I will not tell you which twooo colors, cause you have to have a little fun.  But they are realllly pretty colors and I think most will like.  The cardigan and the top are made for the meshy bodies, I am wearing the Maitreya body. So make sure you go check it out.  Cause they are nicely done and fitting nicely too ♥

Exile has this amazing hair at Collabor88, you have a bit to get in.  Now would be the perfect time since its almost over, you can get items with no lag, yaaaas, that would be great.  This hair is a bit messy with the fly out and I like how it flows, the highlights are gorgeous and its short.  Normally I am into long hair but this one realllly appeals to me.  I love wearing it.  This hair comes in many color huds so you can choose your favorite or you can be greedy like me and get the fatpack, cause who doesnt like to be greedy right!

Last and not least on my clothing tour are these amazing socks from Forever Young.  I am in love for sure with these.  Because they are so well detailed.  What I love about the mesh body omega applier is that they look amazing.  you don't get the jaggy edges that some clothing leave because you are stretching odd and stuff.  So when I seen these I think I drooled.  They are perfect for the fall weather and great for the winter when its time to curl up and stay warm.  Plus they totally make your legs look amazing.  The white lace at the top trim is adorable and gives it that slight contrast that will makes the eye draw to it. There are many colors to be had.  So make sure you head over the event and pick out yours.  You will love them.  (Yes they do come in normal system layers)



Credits:
♦ Skirt: Blueberry - Letia - Belted - Maitreya ...Blueberryxx...
♦ Cardigan: Apple May - Comfy Cardigan (Maitreya) - Black.....Apple May.....NEW SALE
♦ Shirt: Apple May - Comfy Tank (Matireya) - Pastels.....Apple May.....NEW SALE
♦ Hair: Exile::In These Shoes? .... Kavar Cleanslate.....Collabor88
♦ Head: LOGO Alex v2 Omega Mesh Face - All Expressions.....Maximillion Grant
♦ Skin : Glam Affair - Sia Appleirs for LOGO - 03 ( Jamaica ) ....Aida Ewing.....Shiny Shabby
♦ Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3.....Onyx LeShelle
♦ Socks: FY: Wool Socks (black) .....Hanna Lacombe.....Lubbly Jubblies
♦ Shoes: REIGN.- Lizzy Boots-  BLACK .....Kenadee Cole
♦ Collar: [ Infliction ] Tagged Collar // Scripted // Silver.....Asylum Miggins...NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment