Saturday, October 3, 2015

The Pretty Facade

Hi everyone.  So today I have some pretty Apple May goodness for you.  First this dress is amazing and she is finally making things in the Maitreya body size!! I am so excited about this because I love Apple May items and this makes my life complete.   There are some color choices for you to pick from.   I am wearing the pretty blue color called Ocean.  You can find this as part of the MIX which is a fun event to shop for ... you do go to the main stores for these by the way. 

Next with Apple May is the chunky necklace and bracelet set I am wearing.  These are pearls and absolutely gorgeous, whats even better is there are three to pick from.  25L each or to save time ... 75L for the fatpack.  These are on sale only till the end of today prolly tomarrow will be normal price.  As a girl you want chunky pearls in your life, and trust me, these are gorgeous to have.  So swing by and pick them up. 

I know that some of you have noticed I am wearing the Logo Mesh head, I will be working on a blog for that soon.  I am still learning the ins and outs and I want to make sure I am giving all the details about it.  I am going to tell you now that I really love this head and I cannot wait to see what designers partake in this head.





Credits:
♥ Dress:  Apple May Design:  Night Fall (Maitreya/Fitted) - Ocean (Apple May) NEW
♥ Bracelet: Apple May Design:  Chunky Pearl Bracelet - Chunky (Apple May) NEW
♥ Necklace: Apple May Design:  Chunky Pearl Necklace - Chunky (Apple May) NEW
♥ Hair: ::Exile:: Beyond the Waves:Marone (Kavar Cleanslate)
♥ Ring: EF: Heritage Ring - Silver (empyreanforge)
♥ Head: LOGO Alex v2 Almond Mesh Face - All Expressions (Maximillion Grant)
♥ Skin: LOGO Infinity Alex Base Skin Almond - Style 1 (Maximillion Grant)

Basics:
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment