Saturday, October 3, 2015

Maiden in the Garden

Hi Everyone!  I have been invited to blog We <3 RP, and I am kinda excited.  Because this is completely out of my relm of things I do.  So for me to dress up and play in the fantasy side of second life is totally appealing.  The items that have been sent are amazing! As you will see when I start bragging below. 

We <3 RP is a monthly event, that is starting tomorrow on the 4th. This events caters to all those that love to be in the fantasy RP world.  Hence the name.  So I am gonna have a little fun and play around and see what I can come up with.  I love that I can have fun wit this ♥

Here is the link so you can check out their website, the TP is on their blog for when it opens.  Like I mentioned tomorrow on the 4th 3pm SLT


Credits:
*~*Damselfly*~*Elexis Rigged-Mesh (Shylah Honey)  We Love RP
The White Army: Invoking Autumn Gown Set-Fitmesh-With Jewel (Bee Dumpling) We Love RP
LOGO Alex v2 Almond Mesh Face - All Expression (Maximillion Grant)
LOGO Infinity Alex Base Skin Almond - Style 1 (Maximillion Grant)

Basics:
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

1 comment: