Monday, October 5, 2015

Skin Tight Leather

I have a new love! These leather pants I been wearing for days.  They are skin tight and amazing in the bootay, which is something I am loving about her pants.  I have been getting compliments of being a little more hippy in the thighs which is something I notice about her clothing.  That is by no means a hate on her clothing.  I am in love with that look.  But for those of you that might not want that look I suggest the demo.  But trust me you will want them and be like rawr.

I have paired these with Reign shoes, because I love her shoes.  There was or might still be a sale going on with her shoes.  So you it doesnt hurt to go check it out, but I own like all Reign products lately haha.  Why ... honest because her shoes are sexy and uberly well made and they fit like a dream on my feet.  She is bold and daring in her looks and this red is to die for.

Pink Fuel has FINALLY released the new appliers for the Mesh head.  And omg the wait was killer but the final result is amazing.  Now I am sure everyone under the sun will have this skin in the multiple colors and I chose biscuit.  Its a perfect mix of tan and pale.  Now then before you go ... omg everyone will look alike that is bull I have seen so many variations of eye mouth combo that I am still me.  In-fact I really haven't seen this head to much.  But no matter what you can always try the demos and have fun and see what you like and if this is really for you.  I wore my head for days as a demo just have fun and see if it was me.  (blog on this head will be very soon now the skin is out)





Credits:
♥ Pants:  Blueberry - Rene Pants - Regular - Maitreya  (blueberryxx) NEW
♥ Coreset: *JB* CamiCorset Combo - Lace - Maitreya (Annie Melson)
♥ Cuffs: Kibitz - Jewel cuff - L - copper (Kathya Szczepanski) We <3 RP
♥ Necklace: Kibitz - Jewel necklace - copper (Kathya Szczepanski) We <3 RP
♥ Hair:  Exile::Hearts Don't Breakeven Naturals (Kavar Cleanslate)
♥ Head:  LOGO Alex v2 Omega Mesh Face - All Expressions (Maximillion Grant)
♥ Skin:  [PF] <Biscuit> - Morgana - LOGO ALEX Head Applier (mochi.milena
♥ Shoes:  REIGN.- Revenge Pumps (MAITREYA)- Crimson (kenadeecole)
♥ Pose:  . Infiniti . - Little Kitten - (Brandi Monroe) ROMP
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment