Sunday, September 20, 2015

The Start of a Beautiful Kitchen

Hi everyone.  I have decided with the change of seasons and the new house I am using, I would remake my kitchen.  I wanted to keep it simple and yet pretty.  I found all that in the Sari-Sari set from the Arcade this round.  Each item is extremely low prim and they are very high in details.  What is even better and I guess this is based on luck of draw but I managed to get everything I wanted with little doubles.  The play amount was affordable too and I loved it. 

I paired this set with an item I had already blogged and that is my stove from Heart Homes/Aphrodite.  Which will allow you to cook and dispense food to the table which is not shown in the picture.  But is totally amazing.  Check out my last post on that to find out more.



Arcade Items:
Made by AbbyAnne
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Pot and Spoon
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Washing Utensils
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Fridge Station RARE
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Wire Shelf RARE
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Chives and Parsley 2
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Silverware Rack
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Menu Board
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Knife Strip
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Pots and Ladles
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Toast
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Eggs
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Kitchen Sign

Kitchen Stuff - Non Arcade
Apple Fall Plantation Counter (warehousefifteendesigns)
"Vintage" Cooking Gas Oven  (v1.4) (Jaylin Whitewood and Marina Ramer)

No comments:

Post a Comment