Monday, September 21, 2015

More Than You Can Handle

Hiii everyone.  I got alot to talk about today.   So lets go head to toe, yea?  Well on my head a new hair that you can find by Exile at the Fantasy Collective.  This up-do bun is a bit messy with a few tendrils hanging down.  Its a very gorgeous look and what I am loving is a new color I have discovered.  I am showing off 24k Gold.  Which oddly is in a pack that I don't buy often but I might have to. I am loving how the color flows with the strands of this hair.  So for blond this is amazing ♥

I am wearing my LeLutka Karin head to show off the new skin appliers at Shiny Shabby.  These are called Rachel.  In a gacha machine so you have the opportunity to win the colors you want. There are several rares  in the machine.  So what is great about these....you can trade with your friends so make sure you collect them all ♥

Next is my dress ... omg I love Blueberry right now.  What I love about her is that if you purchase the fat packs you get special textures or designs and this is no different. What I am wearing is a special wording.  More Than You Can Handle.  Not that you can really see it lol, sorry about that but its in gold letters and looks fabulous but hey you should try the demoooo anyways you will want it. 

On my feet you will find Reign shoes, which is normal for me these days, I got these at her Fifty Linden Friday offer.  They are totally gorgeous and there are several colors in the package too.  Now if you missed the event, that is ok you can get them at the main store for sale.  Her shoes are totally worth what you are paying.  I always buy them ♥

Last but not least is the amazing chair by Diesel Works. TONS of poses in this chaise. This is one of many.  All of which will make you look great there is a menu that will allow you to adjust your height if you are a little tall.  This is a chair that you would want in your collection of poses.  Diesel Works always produces great poses ... check them out. ♥




Credits:
♥ Head: .LeLutka.Mesh Head-KARIN (jadenart)
♥ Applier:  Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Rachel ( America ) 6 (Aida Ewing) Shiny Shabby
♥ Dress:  Blueberry - Jaine - With Panties - Maitreya (blueberryxx) NEW
♥ Bracelet:  Eudora 3D Adis Bracelet Silver (Eudora3D)
♥ Hair:  Exile::The Countess (Kavar Cleanslate) The Fantasy Collective
♥ Shoes:  REIGN.- Oakley Heels (kenadeecole)  Past FLF item
♥ Pose:  Vanity Chaise by Diesel Works - Black (Rogan Diesel) NEW

Basics:
♥ Lashes: Izzie's - Mesh Alpha Lashes (Izzie Button)
♥ Teeth: [PXL] SweetLips v1.2 (hart.larsson)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair -America Tones (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment