Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Oh No She Didnt!

Oh no she didnt!  But oh yes I did.  So I am wearing a mesh head.  I mean like one that I am considering buying.  I know what you are thinking ... But Livvy.... there is no demo marks on that head.  I found out that LeLutka heads will allow you to place the Glam applier on it and you can test it out.   There is a big DEMO over my head as you can see its not in the picture, I know rude right ... but eh.   So I am testing out this demo to the fullest because I am a skeptic on the mesh heads.  I am finding there is so much you can do with this.  Its not as bad as people make it out to be. 

So  little about this head.  LeLutka heads cannot be worn with a normal body, so make sure you have a mesh body, Maitreya and Slink are recommended.  Not all functions work with the demo, you do have to have the full version to get some things to work.  Like most heads you cannot customize to much on it with sliders in terms of shape.   There are huds that come with the demo and you can play with all the features.  Or if you happen to have a Glam Affair applier you can play.  

Being I love all things Glam affair, I thought I would try the applier on the head and I absolutely love it.  I think all in all this head could be my gateway to lead me to the mesh head kingdom.  I suggest if you are on the fence you get the demo and just wear it around.  You might look silly, but to be honest, I am loving how it grows on me. ♥




Credits:
Hair:   [monso] My Hair - Yoni /Brown (Morphine Janick)  Kustom9
Head:  .LeLutka.Mesh Head-KARIN v1.1-DEMO (jadenart)
Shirt:  AMITOMO.crop top + loose shirt #6 M  (woomi.latte)
Ring:  Empyrean Forge: Heritage Ring - Silver (empyreanforge)
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3 (Onyx LeShelle)
Bracelet: (Yummy) To The Moon & Back Bracelet - Silver (Polyester Partridge)
Bracelet: :ForeverFamous: Key Bracelet (lexiesnow)
Skin:  -Glam Affair - Marta America - Clean E (Aida Ewing)
Applier:   Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Mavi Applier [ America ] (Aida Ewing)
Shape:  Livvy's Custom Shape  - LeLutka Mesh Head
Pose:  {.:exposeur:.} #pinupselfie   (RubyStarlight Writer)
            Phone Included

No comments:

Post a Comment