Friday, September 11, 2015

Amongst the Sunflowers



Hi Everyone! So this week,  Just Because has released a dress that is fantabulous.  I love it.  I read on facebook it wasnt really her style, and there was a chance that she wouldnt release it.  But then we rallyed together and she put it out!  This dress is gorgeous and so well made.  Its a simple fashion, long spaghetti strap.  Though I am not showing the back, there are thin straps that give it a little decor.  Believe me you want to try the demo, and she made a version for the mesh body♥

I went shopping at Magika today.  I have been shopping her hair since I started SL way back when and I love seeing how designers grow.  Loyal for sure.  And since she dabbled in mesh its been amazing.  This hair I am wearing its a mid long hair, with a braid wrap which gives that little bump at the top to look lifted.  Its a gorgeous hair and there are three different packs you change choose from with colors, basics, ombre, and pastels.  There is so much variety.  And her prices are amazing too ♥





Credits:
♥ Dress:  *JB* Annabelle Dress  (Annie Melson) NEW
♥ Hair:  Magika [Hair] First Light (Sabina Gully) NEW
♥ Flower:  Sunflower Small Hand - Full perm mesh
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Marta America - Clean E (aida.ewing) Collabor88
              Glam Affair - Marta Lipstick - 3
              Glam Affair - Marta Eyes Makeup - 03
Pose by Purple Poses 

Basics:
♥ Lashes: Izzie's - Mesh Alpha Lashes (Izzie Button)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair -America Tones (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment