Saturday, September 5, 2015

Mythical Beauty

Today, I am going outside my norm and blogging a little different.  We <3 RP is opening up and the head gear  I am wearing is featured there. This winged  head set reminds me of so many things.  But I feel like a mythical creature walking around in it.

Another new item is the war paint I am wearing from Cheeky.  This I believe was at the Thrift Shop, except now its at the main store.  So you can find this upstairs in the new section for accessories.  Absolutely love how it looks. 

I am sporting two new items from Forever Young.  My top and the stockings.  The stockings are a new item in the main store.  I love the shreds on them, and along with this is that they are many in colors too.  But I am keeping with the black on this picture.  My top can be found at Anybody that is opening on the 7th and these are made more the mesh body, though there are system layers in the package, I do believe that it truly looks its best on the mesh body. 






Credits:
♥ Tattoo:  Cheeky - War Face Tattoo V2 (pistyle.primswitch) NEW
♥ Top:  :FY: Mika Top (hannah.lacombe) ANYBODY SEPT 7TH
♥ Stockings:  :FY: Ripped Thigh Highs (hannah.lacombe)  NEW
♥ Head Piece:  Glam Affair - Valkyria Tempest (amberly.boccaccio) We <3 RP
♥ Shorts:  *JB* Cora Shorts - Maitreya (Annie Melson)
♥ Hair:  Exile::After the Rain Sparkle- Brown (Kavar Cleanslate)
♥ Skin:  Glam Affair - Katra Ballerina - Europa - 05 F (Aida Ewing) UBER

Pose Accessories:  Exposeur - Red Light Showcase (RubyStarlight Writer)

Basics:
♥ Lashes: Izzie's - Mesh Alpha Lashes (Izzie Button)
♥ Teeth: [PXL] SweetLips v1.2 (hart.larsson)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair -America Tones (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment