Saturday, September 5, 2015

Cant a Girl get Dressed

Hiii everyone! So I got a cute new play thing to test out, and its from the Festival of Sin, its the closet by Exposeur, now I played this machine forever and I collected all the items that go in it, including the poses.  Its a cute set and versatile on things you can do with it for us people that need to pose.

FaMeshed has opened and Uber is still going strong and here you can find Glam Affair items, I am still loving on this skin so I am bringing it back for another mention make sure you grab it before the event is over.  I am sure it will go to the main store though.  But FaMeshed is new this round and you can find the amazing necklace  I am wearing there, its layers of amazing girly fun of pearls and stone, so many different colors to choose from too, which makes it accessoriazble with many outfits. I look forward to wearing all the colors, dress or casual like this. ♥

Blueberry has released more jeans and the booty ... omg the booty, just as nice as her yoga pants.  So these are a must have too and there are other colors for the jean that you can get.  Or you can be obessive like me and get the fat pack because you have to have them all.  I feel like her store is pokemon for me ... gotta have them all ♥

Just Because is located on the same sim as Blueberry and you will find my amazing top I am wearing there.  I love this thing.  The shoulders are shown and there are many colors too.  And when you move with the AO or movement you are making it hasn't been cutting into my skin like some others of this style other designers make.  Make sure you check out her store and other clothing too because she is a favorite on my list ♥



Credits:
♥ Shirt: *JustBecause* Candice Shirt (Annie Melson) New
♥ Pants:  Blueberry - Mia Jeans - Regular - (Blueberryxx) New
♥ Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Posy (Truth Hawks)
♥ Necklace:  Glam Affair - Cinderella Necklace Pink  (amberly.boccaccio) FaMeshed
♥ Skin:  Glam Affair - Katra Ballerina - Europa - 06 F (aida.ewing) UBER
♥ Hair:  VISTA VPHONE FEMALE V1 - Part of my AO
♥ Accessories : Exposeur - Luxury Closet Gacha - Closet with Prop Room
                          Poses included in the Gacha (RubyStarlight Writer) Festival of Sin

Basics:
♥ Lashes: Izzie's - Mesh Alpha Lashes (Izzie Button)
♥ Teeth: [PXL] SweetLips v1.2 (hart.larsson)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair -America Tones (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment