Sunday, August 30, 2015

Summer Crush

Hi everyone! you can finally get into Uber and its great.  This round is sporty like items, all fun and playful.  I have found tons of items I loved there, like my skin by Glam Affair, I am in love with this look.  Katra is very pretty and innocent like.  The make ups are light and airy and I guess I would like to say fresh and clean.  Love it ♥ you can find my top by Blueberry there, and remember if you buy the fat pack you can get the extra textures too, these are specials that only come with that pack.  Believe me they are worth it.  And if you love Blueberry items you will totally adore Just Because.  They are located on the same sim for the main stores.  These shorts are at Uber right now and come in tons of colors and textures.  I found the orange poppy to be one of my favorites, it is summer after all and that reminds me of the sun.

Are you ready for Arcade ... well I have another little sneak peek for you.  The hair I am wearing is by Exile and you can get this sweet "Sugar" hair there.  All the tones will be up for grabs and one of them will be a special rare.  There is another called Spice that is great for the men as well as the women.  I will feature that one sooon. Sugar is long, sweet, and very easy to play with. I love the style and the way it fits.

I am loving on Glamistry and the way he is placing out accessories, though his forte is shoes, these sunglasses are amazing. This is the 4th pair that has been released and they are just as amazing as the first three, so very detailed but sorry I love wearing them to much to cam into my head.  Haha trust me you want them.  They come with a hud that will allow you to change the aspects for the different parts you can customize them to look how you want and that is something I always love about his stuff.



Credits:
♥ Shorts: *JB* Cora Shorts - (Annie Melson)  UBER
♥ Top:  Blueberry - Mina - Tube Tops -(Blueberryxx) UBER
♥ Hair:  Exile::Sugar (Kavar Cleanslate) ARCADE - Not opened yet
♥ Glasses:  Glamistry: Sunglasses PU2004  (glamistry)  NEW 
♥ Bracelets:  (AMD) Men's Forged Cuff (L) - Choclate Bronze (Apple May) FREE for MOH
                     (AMD) Men's Forged Cuff (L) - Steel (Apple May)  FREE for MOH 
♥ Skin: Glam Affair - Katra Ballerina - Europa - 04 F (Aida Ewing) UBER

Basics:
♥ Lashes: Izzie's - Mesh Alpha Lashes (Izzie Button)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment