Saturday, September 26, 2015

Kneel My Pet

Hi everyone.  So playing in the sexy stuff again, I am showing off the new stuff from Kinky Monthly which is now opened.  You an find most of what I am wearing there right now! Kinky Monthly is an event that is held ... well ... monthly yea.  And since it just started everyone is gonna want everything.  So make sure you are ready to lag  ♥ Cause we love it.

While stuff like this doesn't show up on my blog a lot, I do love stepping outside of my box and doing something that isn't like me.  Why?  Because sometimes I just wanna be different.  And I love that you can make your look sexy and yet tasteful.  And everything I am wearing is so well created that I couldn't resist it.  I swear I get a sense of rawr hitting me when I do dress like this though ♥ I love it.


website : kinkymonthly.wix.com/kinkymonthly
SL Group : secondlife:///app/group/6204c773-bdaf-b8e9-0fc0-ee540c3587e7/about
Slurl : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Folsom%20Creed/113/214/40
Flickr : https://www.flickr.com/groups/2906847@N22/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/kinkymonthly
Event Manager : Avy Fhang



Credits:
♥ Bodysuit: .SALT - GISELLE BODYSUIT - Black (marietheres)  Kinky Monthly
♥ Peircings:-SECRETS- Artic Dermal Piercing - Blue  (dryka.loon) Kinky Monthly
♥ Cuff:  . Quirky . - Lovable Ankle Cuff  (glitch.grantham)  Kinky Monthly
              . Quirky . - Lovable Arm Cuff  (glitch.grantham) Kinky Monthly
♥ Collar: . Quirky . - Lovable Collar (glitch.grantham) Kinky Monthly
♥ Hair: lovey dovey :: Juliana :: Fatpack (teeny.spot) Kinky Monthly
♥ Nails: [Covert Harlot]-Long Square Nails-Left[sz10] (isabella.latte) Kinky Monthly
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Marta America - Clean E (Aida Ewing)
♥ Pose: Infiniti - Submission Pose 2 (Brandi Monroe)

Basics:
♥ Lashes: Izzie's - Mesh Alpha Lashes (Izzie Button)
♥ Teeth: [PXL] SweetLips v1.2 (hart.larsson)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair -America Tones (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment