Sunday, September 27, 2015

Playing in the District

So yesterday I was messing around with Kinky Monthly items, I am doing one more post for the moment.  I was pretty out of my box yesterday.  Well today I am pushing that limit a little more.  I am kind of liking it really.   Kinky Monthly is an event for all things that are totally sexy and then some.

I have found at Exposeur a cool prop that is part of a District, the red light kind.  I was totally inspired by that to do another post for the Kinky Monthly.  There are tons of poses in it and that is rawr.  You can find just what you need in this.

I am wearing my mesh head too.  Its Karin, I am addicted to it now.  I am branching out now.  I know everyone has misconceptions of the heads but I think it works well.  Pairing my mesh head with new appliers from Glam Affair, showing off the Clara face.  The makeups on this hud are amazing and you can make any look you want really.  I am having so much fun playing with all the options.

While you are out and shopping you should check out Glamistry.  New shoes are released.  And there have been some fun deals going on.  You should head on over and check it out.  What I really like about these heels is that you can wear the hud and there are so many different looks you can get out of one pair of shoes.  I think that is what any girl would want. These heels are totally killer too! ♥

More on Kinky Monthly
website : kinkymonthly.wix.com/kinkymonthly
SL Group : secondlife:///app/group/6204c773-bdaf-b8e9-0fc0-ee540c3587e7/about
Slurl : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Folsom%20Creed/113/214/40
Flickr : https://www.flickr.com/groups/2906847@N22/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/kinkymonthly
Event Manager : Avy Fhang



Credits:
♥ Top:  .:cheeky:. Senta - lovely Shrug!  (pistyle.primswitch) Kinky Monthly
♥ Bodysuit: Go*DiVa - DaSHa Bodysuit (GoDiVaStore)  Kinky Monthly
♥ Stockings: Messy. Crotchless Pantyhose Black (dalillieh) Kinky Monthly
♥ Hair: Blues. Naiesli (avie.button)
♥ Shoes: Glamistry : CROCUS Heels - (glamistry) NEW
♥ Head: .LeLutka.Mesh Head-KARIN v1.1 (jadenart)
♥ Applier: Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Clara - America (Aida Ewing) Uber
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)
♥ Pose Prop: Exposeur - Red Light Showcase (RubyStarlight Writer)

No comments:

Post a Comment