Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Walking Alone on the Beach

Hiii everyone.  So I am sure most of you who follow Blueberry on Flickr and Facebook have seen these pants!!! They are the best booty poppin pants to hit the grid yet! And since you can prolly see the ass from the straight back I thought I would do a side look.  But yea the ass is amazing for sure.  I am in love just like everyone else.  These pants you can get in an assortment of colors and no matter what color you are sporting you will look amazing.  In my personal opinion these are more for the mesh bodies BUT there is sizes for those without, I would totally suggest you test the demo and see if its right for you.

While talking about Blueberry, she has a special release.  If you buy the fat-pack of her Tyrkini you can get a special where you get extra special designs.  There are a toooon of them, just saying.  Including metallic colors, which I am not sporting I am wearing the hearts.  But I couldn't make a choice of what I liked most ... so I randomly stuck my finger on the screeen and this is what I got haha.   So go check it out, there is a demo for this too, make sure you check out the rest of her store too cause everything is amazing.

Have fun shopping ♥




Credits:
Top:  Blueberry - Tyrkini - Bikini Top - Maitreya (blueberryxx)  NEW
Pants:  Blueberry - Yoga Pants - Maitreya (blueberryxx) NEW
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Bexley (Truth Hawks)
Eyes: AMITOMO TCF 2nd Anniversary Gift Eye  (woomi.latte)
Choker:  AMITOMO.choker #2  (woomi.latte)


Basics:
♥ Lashes: Izzie's - Mesh Alpha Lashes (Izzie Button)
♥ Teeth: [PXL] SweetLips v1.2 (hart.larsson)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Skin: ♥ Skin: -Glam Affair -Jamaica Tones (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment