Sunday, August 16, 2015

Stand Back and Take It In

This post is a simple one and very inspired.  I really do have the best view from any part of my house (thanks amazing landlady for placing it down for me).  I live in the Lakehouse by ReBourne  but no matter where I stand I have this really open view of the waters and I feel at great peace.  Its really an amazing house.

Now my dress I am wearing is Forever Young, though it was for a Saturday Sale you can still get it from the main store.  Its still there.  And when the sale is over I am sure it will be for grabs to purchase.  This has appliers for the mesh body they are the placed on by the omega kit.  But what I love about this dress is the style of it, its like a baseball shirt jersey style from back in the day.  I use to have several like this in the real and to see it here makes me happy to have them.  There are many different colors you can choose from and believe me once you have them on you will want them all.  I would like to mention you don't have to have a mesh body to wear these, there are system layers in there too.  So for those that still don't have the body ... you can wear the clothing as well ♥



Credits:
♥ Hair: Exile::Locomotion | Kavar Cleanslate |
♥ Dress:  :FY: Elisa Dress - Blue | hannah.lacombe | New
♥ Pose: Izzie's - Leaning Pose 3 | Izzie Button |

Basics: 
♥ Lashes: Izzie's - Mesh Alpha Lashes (Izzie Button)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair -America Tones (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment