Thursday, August 20, 2015

Kitty on the Prowl

haha, I posted this first with out writing my words here ... ahhhh what a bad blogger I am being.  Ok so I was at the Kawaii Project.  I was playing the gacha machine there and I won the rare kitty hoodie, I was like oooooh, I wanna get the panda next ... its cute.  Then I won the halter that goes under it.  It fits nicely and I had hair that would go under the hood.

Next you all need to hit up Shiny Shabby and get this skirt from Apple May.  I love it.  There are pockets all over and when you move and walk they move nicely with the body.  I am wearing the meshy body version. There are several material color options and a HUD to change your belt color.




Credits: 
♥Top:  -Nomi-Crop top-04 (m8229mn)  Kawaii Project
♥ Jacket:  -Nomi-Hooded varsity jacket-Cat RARE (m8229mn) Kawaii Project
♥ Skirt:  (AMD) Cassie Skirt - Light (Apple May)  Shiny Shabby
♥ Hair:  KOY - Rust - Browns (steve.cartier) 

Basics:
♥ Lashes: Izzie's - Mesh Alpha Lashes (Izzie Button)
♥ Teeth: [PXL] SweetLips v1.2 (hart.larsson)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair -America Tones (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment