Tuesday, August 4, 2015

I need my Caffeine!

Hi everyone! I am on a Luxe kick.   I am bringing you another release by them.  I am in love with these silver bands.  There is a matching necklace too.  This set is called Frida.  You have your choice of metals like normal (Gold, Silver, Rose Gold, Black).  This is an amazing fit on the mesh body, though you can resize if you need to.  Which makes this a great item to have to wear when you wanna be casual or even dress up.  You can find this in the Mix this round.  The Mix is an event where you grab a hud, and TP to stores without having to look them up.  New, On Sale, or Recolor of a previous release... there is always something to be had and I bet you will find your favorite designers.

I also made a trip to the Gacha Garden.  I was shocked, I won the Mina hair Rare on the first try! I never really do that.  But I was happy because its the mix of colors, which I would normally purchase from her ♥  This updo in the back and the longer bangs hanging down make for a really nice casual hair style.  I love the look like this.  Yay for getting what I wanted.  So make sure you go check the event out and get you some Mina hair!




Credits:
LUXE. Frida  | meccaa |  Mix
       Bracelets and Necklace
{mon tissu} Harlow's Cuffed Jeans ~ Light Wash | Anouk Spot |
{mon tissu} Coquette Blouse~ Eyelet  | Anouk Spot |
MINA - Yenna - Essentials  RARE  | mina.nakamura | The Gacha Garden

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Sia Skin - Nostalgia Blue - America F (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment