Friday, August 7, 2015

All Dressed Up and Nowhere to Go

Hey everyone! I am so very excited.  I love this dress by Just Because.  There are a ton of colors, but I have chosen the classic black.  This strapless tube top of a dress is amazing, short and sexy.  Its great for casual outings and its even better when you dress it up and wear it out! This dress can be found in the main store, so you can run right now to the Just Because location and pick out your color today, or ... totally get the fat pack.  ♥ The details are amazing.

I have paired this dress with my favorite accessories from both Maxi Gossamer, the owner of MG and shoes and glasses from Glamistry.  I feel like I never want to change this outfit, I been in it for two days now, and I really needed to blog it.  So if I feel amazing in these items imagine how you will feel.  Along with that, I am still wearing my mesh body and every item I am wearing sits very nice on the body, not much of the editing needed, but like always you should test out the demo's before purchasing.

Get to shopping! ♥





Credits:
♥ Dress:  *JB* Jackie Tube Dress | Annie Melson |  NEW
♥ Hair:  ::Exile::Full Of Grace | Kavar Cleanslate |
♥ Heels:  Glamistry : ASTER Heels | glamistry |
♥ Glasses:  Glamistry: Sunglasses PU2002 | glamistry |
♥ Lashes:  Izzie's - Mesh Alpha Lashes | Izzie Button |  The Mix
♥ Bracelets:  MG - Bangles - Damasc - Combo 1  | Maxi Gossamer |
♥ Earrings:  MG - Earring - Valencia  | Maxi Gossamer |
♥ Necklace:  MG - Necklace - Nima's Fall Leaf Necklace | Maxi Gossamer |

Basics:
♥ Teeth: [PXL] SweetLips v1.2 (hart.larsson)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Sia Skin - Nostalgia Blue - America F (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment