Sunday, July 26, 2015

Skelly, Bones and Twigs by Luxe

Hey everyone.  I am showing off one of my many favorite jewelry designers.  Luxe is a husband, wife collaboration.  You can find both the sets I am wearing at two different events, the rings Skelly and Bones can be found at OMGacha.  Where you can win different variations of colors.  Gold, Rose Gold, Silver, and Black.  All jewelry comes in those colors.  The necklace and bracelets can be found at Uber.  This slightly chunky set looks pretty for just casual and dressing up your outfits.

I will place out my little warning, when you buy the rings, I think they were made for slink hands, but if you wear different hands, you can still wear this set as I am wearing the Maitreya body, I had to move my rings around to get the right fit.  But they are adorable enough to wanna do that, so if you have some editing skill you can do this. ♥





Credits:   Items are by jaycee.dover and meccaa

LUXE. Skelly & Bones Gacha  | OMGacha |
(All rings from this collection)

LUXE. Twigs | Uber |
(Necklace and Bracelets)

No comments:

Post a Comment