Saturday, July 18, 2015

Simplistic Beauty

Hi everyone ♥  I got two things to show you today,  since the Hair Fair is still kicking I want to show off as many designers as  I possibly can.  This time I am wearing Due, and I absolutely love her hairs, I been buying them at all these events lately.    Her main store is cute too, so you all should check it out.  Like all other designers in the hair fair, Due is donating a part of her makings to the Wigs for Kids foundation which is what Hair Fair is all about.
More on the Hair Fair 2015 

Next up is Apple May, this dress I am wearing is at Tres Chic,   I really like this dress, even though its all mesh its wears nicely.  What I mean by that is its a more slimming like dress near the feet so that when you are walking its not all over the place.  It comes in different colors.  In the pic because I made it look vintage, but I am wearing the sky blue.  At the neck if you don't want to dress it all up that is perfectly fine, there is a nice ornate like halter piece that holds the dress up.  To me it looks necklace like which makes my life easy to not find one in my mess of an inventory.

Photo taken at Bella Place 

Credits:
Dress: Earth Child (M) - Sky | Apple May |  Tres Chic
Hair: [DUE] Heather | Freya Dubled (dubled) |  Hair Fair 2015
Pose by Marukin - Candie Honey Honey
Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Cassia - Jamaica - 07 C (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment