Sunday, July 19, 2015

Cool Drinks on Deck

These lovely drinks were out for Fifty Linden Friday, but I wasn't here to show them off, but honestly, I still love how they look on my deck.  So Sways has these drinks out in her main store and while they are regular price they are a great item to have in your homes.

What you see here in the picture depending on your wind-light is exactly what you get.  I did add the birds and a light for the sun.  I did a blur in my Secondlife options and that is how I got this look.  Other than the two things I mentioned this is what it looks like in world ... aren't they gorgeous.  I love this.   Now go get them and place them all over your house ♥



Sway's [Summer] Drinking Jar A   | Sway Dench|
Sway's [Summer] Drinking Jar B

No comments:

Post a Comment