Sunday, July 19, 2015

Country Time with some Lemonade

I have once again visited the new sim of Bella Place.  A gorgeous sim with a country of Italy effect to it.   I am in love with taking pictures here recently as I keep finding new little nooks and crannys that make it fun.   I found this perfect little Country time like Lemonade stand and the look of my outfit was complete just by this.

Besom has just released a new hair that will be out tomarrow at Shiny Shabby.  If you are in her group you have the opportunity to win hairs so often with her give aways and she is generous ... its not a single pack I won .. but the full fat pack.  I was ready to buy this hair from Shiny Shabby.  But woot who passes up free hair give-aways .. not me.  This hair comes with a color changing hud for your hat, which has four beautiful colors in it.  And the hair pack colors of your choice ♥

Speaking of Shiny Shabby you can find the shirt I am wearing there too by Apple May.  I am totally in love with the intricate looking lace pattern that is on it.  There are also different colors you can purchase as well as a fat pack for those that will love this as much as I do.  This is a must have for your inventory it even looks nice with a pair of jeans or  skirt if you want to dress it up.  ♥

Last but not least my favorite of accessories are shoes.  Reign has these beauties at The Seasons Story.  This round is completely underwater ... but dont worry you wont drown.  I adore how these shoes have the strands of leather hanging down on the wedges.  These look totally comfortable and I wish sometimes I could get into her mind and see where these ideas come from ... cause rawr I am addicted to buying her shoes. ♥



Credits:
Top:  (AMD) Lace Tops - White | Apple May | Shiny Shabby
Hair:  Besom~ Hair Farmer Girl | kattington | Shiny Shabby
Pants:  Bueno- Summer Shorts -Lara - Green | buenosl |
Shoes:  REIGN.- Hanna Wedges (M-Mid)- Camel | kenadeecole | The Seasons Story
Pose:  !bang - sits 020-024 | Luna Jubilee |

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Teeth: [PXL] SweetLips v1.2 (hart.larsson)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Amberly V2 - Summer Girl - America F (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment