Saturday, July 4, 2015

Infiniti - Breathe Me - Romp

Hi everyone. Normally I am a good girl and I try to keep it a little pg 13ish ... but  I am stepping out of the box and I have to admit it was fun.  I am thinking I might experiment a little more with the naughty side of things.
Romp has opened for another round, and this time you can find this pose by Brandi Monroe, the owner of Infiniti. She makes amazing couples poses, and tons of single poses too.  What I am showing off is one the sexiest poses I have seen her do to date.  And believe me she does an amazing job.   These shots were taken at two different angles of the same pose.  To give you an idea of what you could do, depending on how you play with your camera.  Be creative!

Head on down to Romp its only open till the 17th.  Try out the pose and know that its modifiable so you can make it fit for you and your honey, or boytoy ... or whatever you wanna call them ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment