Thursday, July 2, 2015

Admiring the View

Hi everyone! The big weekend is coming up for some of us and I plan on sleeping most of it haha.  But I really love fireworks and whats nice is my little room, shown below, has the perfect view, big bay like windows from ceiling to floor that will show off them flashing lights just perfectly.

I have been really bad at changing lately, so  I figured I would blog what I was wearing.  I have a new top from NV and with a slight down shift of the boobies, I was able to make this top fit really nicely with my mesh body.  Even the straps fit around my neck and shoulders with out a huge gap.  I really love the rope looking textures and how they are laced openly with the little beads at the ends of the strings.  Its a very cute summery top.  And it comes in so many different colors and textures.  Make sure you are trying the demo before you buy.  That way you can get the perfect fit :D

I am in love with these pants from Pixicat.  I got the pink ones for Fifty Linden Fridays a long time back, and since then I have picked up all the colors.  These pants I don't know if its me or what, but they sit so nicely on my mesh body and they weren't even made for that! They are standard size small, with no modding to my body at all they just sit on my hips nice and that is that, no see through gap or anything of the sort.  So I really recommend that you try the demo and see if you love these as much as I do!


Credits:
♥ Top: [NV] Luzi Top -Hippie Colors  |  isiss Bade |  NEW
♥ Pants: -Pixicat- Klara.Jeans Bootcut - Blue    | areve  |
♥ Tiara: Candy Crunchers - Tiara - Silver - Rose  |  kittymeow.tigerpaw |
♥ Hair: MINA Hair - Elvire - Natural (no materials)  |  mina.nakamura |

Basics: 
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Teeth: [PXL] SweetLips v1.2 (hart.larsson)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Yolandi skin - America 06 F (aida.ewing)  UBER
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment