Sunday, July 5, 2015

Images by the Lake

Hii, so  I am excited I get to live in the reBourne Lake house that just came out not to long ago.  And the view and shadows adorned in this build are spectacular.  I never seen a build quiet as detailed as this one, and I cannot wait to decorate it and show it off. 

What I really want to show you is this amazing outfit that I put together.  Forever Young has done it again, she made another sexy and nicely done top.  I am loving how the netting of the top moves nicely with the body.  I am wearing this with the omega applier on the mesh body.  There are so many different colors you can choose from and I choose the pretty pink, I love her pinks a lot.

I paired this top with Cynful items this lovely skirt and heels.  The skirt is a bit longer, down the thighs. This skirt comes with a HUD that allows you to choose between different fades of the skirt, along with the belt and the metals.  This comes in a test form of the Maitreya body.  Which fits so well and I think it was great.  The shoes are slip on with each for the bodies, you get a HUD that allows you change certain aspects of the shoe to make a great match for your outfits.



Credits:
♥ Tee: :FY: Jaded Tee (pink)  | hannah.lacombe  |
♥ Skirt: [Cynful] Denim Skirt 3/4   | Cynthia Ultsch  |
♥ Shoes: [Cynful] Chunky Jeans heel   |  Cynthia Ultsch |
♥ Necklace: Cae :: Zodiac :: Necklace  | caelan.hancroft  |
♥ Bracelet: LUXE. - Bangles (L) Silver  | jaycee.dover  |
♥ Bracelet: LUXE. - Bangles (R) Black  |  jaycee.dover |
♥ Hair: TRUTH HAIR Dasha  |  Truth Hawks |

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Teeth: [PXL] SweetLips v1.2 (hart.larsson)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Yolandi skin - America 01 F (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment