Sunday, June 7, 2015

The Life That Is My Desk ..

Welcome to  the world that is my Desk on Secondlife. I consider myself Nerdy/Geeky.  My desk sorta reflects that, as you can see in the pictures.  I am a coffee drinking, macaroni eating, camera loving, gamer nerd, with awards.  Oh and toss in the I totally believe in aliens with that and you have my life on a desk. 

There are so many things you can tell from a person by looking at their desk, how its set up, what it looks like, how its organized, what do they like, and so on.... really its endless what you can learn about someone.  I am constantly adding to my desk, I think I will need another one.  I will need tons of shelves, if I wanted to place out everything.  But ... this is just a glimpse of my world.

You will see on my desk all sorts of things, I will tell you now .. that I have items that are past Arcade items, things in main stores, past and now items as well as custom items.  So make sure when you visit these places that you just keep in mind some items might not be in the stores.  I know that I sucked at labeling, but my folders didnt say Arcade or not ... But this was more a fun post than anything ♥






Credits:
feizy- champagne carved square Rug Mesh  |  Pamela Galli    |  Main Store
Second Spaces - Cooper Chair - blue/white w/black frame  |   Elle Kirshner   |  Past Collabor88
Second Spaces - Cooper Desk  |   Elle Kirshner   |  Past Collabor88
Second Spaces - Cooper Desk - tape recorder for Diane  |  Elle Kirshner    |  Past Collabor88
Second Spaces - Cooper Desk - coffee  |  Elle Kirshner    |  Past Collabor88
Second Spaces - Cluttered House - charging station  |  Elle Kirshner    |  Past Arcade
Plethora - Blogger Throw Pillow - Livvy Fhang (Spc. Edition)  |   plethorasl   |  Custom Item
Plethora - Wall Art Calendar - Creativity 2015  |   plethorasl   |  Main Store
Plethora - Fan Mail Stack   |  plethorasl    |  Main Store
HIDEKI - Ufo Comics  |   Hideki Carami   |  Past Chapter Four
HIDEKI -  UFO Sightings Map  |   Hideki Carami   |  Past Chapter Four
[Commoner] Star of Fame / Best Blogger  |  Emery Milneaux    |  Past Arcade
[Commoner] Star of Fame / Best Dressed  |   Emery Milneaux   |  Past Arcade
[Commoner] Star of Fame / Best Photographer  |  Emery Milneaux    |  Past Arcade
The Hive - Geek Chic "Geek" Wall Art  |   thehivestore   |  Main Store
The Hive - Geek Chic Picture Frame  |   thehivestore   |  Main Store
The Hive - Geek Chic Pencil Holder  |   thehivestore   |  Main Store
The Hive - Geek Chic Coffee  |   thehivestore   |  Main Store
[Fetch] Perodic Wall Art - Nerdy[Fetch] Perodic Wall Art - Nerdy  |   distorteddreams   |
-tres blah- Hodgepodge - Agenda RARE  |   Julliette Westerburg   |  Past Arcade
-tres blah- Hodgepodge - What's in My Bag RARE  |  Julliette Westerburg    |  Past Arcade
{Dragon Eggs} mimi.::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::. RARE  |   kreao.kujisawa   |
{what next} My Camera (texture-changing)  |   Winter Thorn   |
Tentacio: choco mug her  |  May Tolsen    |
Tentacio:  choco mug him  |  May Tolsen    |
Tentacio:  num num panda rice blue  |  May Tolsen    |
NOMAD // Allergy Medicine (Rez)  |   piraiyah.novikov   | 
NOMAD // .06 // Chibi Adventure Hero  |   piraiyah.novikov   |
BALACLAVA!! Lazy Meals - Macaroni & Cheese  |   uriah.eulenberg   |  June Arcade
*BOOM* Super Magical Portable Internet Machine (panda)  |      |
*MishMish* Leo  |  aime.takaaki    |
*MishMish* Pugs Love TV - Adventurer  |   aime.takaaki   |
tarte. sunflowers (yellow)  |   alixxbella   |  June Arcade
{vespertine - notebook display}  |   amelie.knelstrom   |
O.M.E.N. - Hansel + Gretel Cinnamonly Awesome Bun  |   damascusvera   |

No comments:

Post a Comment