Monday, June 8, 2015

Sometimes You Gotta Hang Around ...


Today I decided to be playful.  I am working out on my monkey bars.  You know gotta keep the amazing bloggers body I have.  But what I want to talk about is Blueberry! This top is a new releasd sticking with the wrinkles theme I had going, this shirt is tops for that.   With close inspection you will see the amazing amounts of I just washed my shirt and now I am wearing it.  I absolutely love this look.    Whats even better you can get her shorts too! I paired my top with her shorts and I love them.  But I am lazy, and in love with flip flops so I had to finish my look with Saturday Sale by Reign ... her flip flops are amazing, the cute little flowers and to be honest they are a perfect match to go with the tops.  I bought several colors, but I wanted to be all orangy since its summer.  ♥


Credits:
♥ Shirt: Blueberry - Double Shirt - Maitreya  |  blueberryxx   |  NEW
♥ Pants: Blueberry - Ripped Denim Shorts - Belted   |  blueberryxx   |  Main Store
♥ Necklace: MG - Pearl Necklace - Strand 2  |  Maxi Gossamer   |  Main Store
♥ Necklace: MG - Pearl Necklace - Strand 4  |  Maxi Gossamer   |  Main Store
♥ Necklace: MG - Pearl Necklace - Strand 6  |  Maxi Gossamer   |  Main Store
♥ Hair: MINA Hair - Dionne (no materials)  |  mina.nakamura   |   NEW
♥ Shoes: REIGN.- Flower Flops (M-Flat)- Tang  |  kenadeecole   |  Saturday Sale (Past)
♥ Monkey Bars:  fri.home - monkey bars | Friday Monday |

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Teeth: [PXL] SweetLips v1.2 (hart.larsson)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Summerv3 - America 01 G (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment