Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Sometimes I am Full of Grace

Well maybe I am not Full of Grace like my hair.  Exile released this amazing hair for Collabor88 this round and I love it.  There is one other that will be coming along.  But I was really impressed with this one.  The swirling updo is amazing, and the one strand that falls over the forehead is perfect.  Its a bit messy and that is what holds the appeal.  The color combinations in the fat pack (which is what I would recommend) is so gorgeous, the way the hair twists with the colors give it a fun look.

While you are out and shopping I would suggest that you hit up FaMeshed.  This is where you will find my shoes by Reign.  I love these platform pumps. You can get them in several colors.  I chose the tan as you can see in the picture.  They compliment the hair for sure specially in this pose.  ♥


Credits:
♥ Hair:  ::Exile::Full Of Grace  |  Kavar Cleanslate   | Collabor88
♥ Necklace:  MG - Pearl Necklace - Strands   |  Maxi Gossamer  |
♥ Shoes: REIGN.- illaina Plats (M Mid)- Tan  |  kenadeecole   |  FaMeshed
♥ Lingerie Top:  [Glitzz] Paola Top - Blue 1  |  lissa.bohm   |  The Dressing Room Fusion
♥ Panties:  erratic / fiona - lingerie panties / blue  |  erratic.rain   |
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Summerv3 - America 01    |  aida.ewing   |  Collabor88
♥ Pose : Purple Poses - Mia 03  |  audrey.guter   |

Basics: 
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment