Thursday, June 11, 2015

I can pull it off better than he can ...


Have you ever had an amazing date, so much so that you spent the night.  You wake up the next morning and you dont wanna put on your dress from last night just yet.  So what do you do?  You borrow the boyfriends clothes right?  Well that is what I done, and to be honest ... I can pull it off better than he can. 

Apple May has made this amazing set of boxer and T's for the men.  But since I am a total I can do anything a guy can do girl ... I am wearing it! I had to go to the XS size for it to fit my body, but I am loving the comfortable feeling I am getting from the clothing.   They wrinkle in all the right places and make you feel like you are definately wearing your mans clothing ♥

I paired this is with the slightly messy hair from Exile, which you can pick up from Collabor88.  This slightly up-down -do hair is perfect.  The way the bangs fall are nice.  Whats amazing about this hair is that when you are wearing mesh lashes the bangs fall just to the spot so they dont mess up the look and half disappear, so I am really happy about that.  I think the creator has an eye out for us girls.  Oh and it comes with cute little choppy sticks for your hair.


Credits:
♥ Boxers: (AMD) Turned Down Boxer Briefs (M) - Grey  |  Apple May  |  The Mens Dept
♥ Shirt: (AMD) Turned Down Shirt *Slim Waist* (M) - White   |  Apple May  | The Mens Dept
♥ Hair Acc.: ::Exile::Hair Sticks Accessory   | Kavar Cleanslate   |  Collabor88
♥ Hair: ::Exile::Under The Sun   |  Kavar Cleanslate  |  Collabor88


Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Teeth: [PXL] SweetLips v1.2 (hart.larsson)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Summerv3 - America 01 G (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)






No comments:

Post a Comment