Saturday, June 6, 2015

Pretty Girls are Geeks too!

Did you know that pretty girls can be geeky too?  Welp, I know that I am a total nerd when it comes to certain things.  Though I am finding there are many different types of geekism .  I only fit certain ones and I am perfectly ok with that.  But its shocking when I tell someone I like something and they look at me like oh ... you like that?!  Well yea, I like that stuff.  As you can see in my picture from my desk I have many Geeky/Nerdy things. I will be doing that in another post.

What I wanted to really talk about is this dress by Just Because.  This dress has caught my eye because of the wrinkles, the detail in this dress are amazing.  As you notice by the picture I do have a darker lighting than normal and they still stand out. What I am really liking about this is that while yes some wrinkles are slightly painted, there are tons of them that are formed in the mesh itself and looks so realistic.  This to me gives the dress shape and realness for the pixel body.  While she did state the Maitreya version was fitted by her eye ... I have to say she talented ... cause it fit my body perfectly! ♥

This dress was really inspired by the hair I am wearing too, Mina does amazing jobs on her hairs and I really love the light brown tones pack, which is what I am wearing in this picture.  The long locks can be found at FaMeshed this round.  There are other color packs for those of you that want not brown.  And if you are really wanting her hair there is always the full pack of hairs, that come with all colors.  Trust me all her colors are beautiful.  And this hair is a must have.



Credits:
♥ Dress: *JB* CrissCross Dress - Slate - Maitreya  | Annie Melson  |  NEW
♥ Hair:  MINA Hair - Guusje - Natural   | mina.nakamura  | FaMeshed
♥ Phone:  Pure Poison - Leo Phone  | Shaleene Kenin  |  Arcade
♥ Shoes:  REIGN.- illaina Plats (M Mid)- Tan  | kenadeecole  | FaMeshed
♥ Pose:  Glamrus - Maria  | Glamrus  |


Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: Glam Affair - Luna skin - Asia Tone - 05 F (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment