Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Post 593

Hi everyone.  So I went to the beach for a little while, and wearing a new outfit.  So new at Forever Young, is this very cute dress.  Now I know what you are saying.  Dude ... you are wearing it as a shirt, and yes ... yes I am .. why because it was cuuuute, and I didnt wanna do the normal and wear it like a dress.  So .. I mixed it up.  So now you know its a cute shirt too! Plus it comes with appliers for the body :mesh:  which means its a great looking flow ♥

New at NV are these awesome capri pants. They are mesh, and come in the standard sizes.  I am wearing the medium.  This does fit my mesh body, BUT please try the demo before buy, so you can make sure you are getting the perfect fit. These pants come with a tie belt that is tied at the side, they are really cute and look totally comfortable.

New for me, is Due hair.  I have bought a few at events and now I am addicted.  The one I am wearing is a past event, But if you head to main store, you will find some really cute and amazing hairs.  And what I love is her color pack names.  I have the multi pack and its called Vitamin.  Which is a healthy choice of colors when I think about it.  This hair style is totally cute and I love the curl! A must have in any inventory.  So go check her out ♥




Credits:
♥ Top: :FY: Poppy Dress (blue)  |  hannah.lacombe  |  NEW
♥ Pants: [NV] Zeta Pants -Jeans Bleach- M  |  isiss Bade  | NEW
♥ Hair: [DUE] Kaitlin  |  dubled  | NEW
♥ Shoes: Flite. -Court Slides - Girl Color - Maitreya  |  liamcole  | N21
♥ Bracelets: MG - Bracelet - Valencia - Large - R  |  Maxi Gossamer  |
♥ Necklace: MG - Necklace - Baroque Teardrop - Long - Silver  |  Maxi Gossamer  |
♥ Pose:  {PM} Lela 1 |  Jaay Tiratzo  |
Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Teeth: [PXL] SweetLips v1.2 (hart.larsson)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin:Glam Affair - Luna skin - Asia Tone - 05 F (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment