Sunday, May 31, 2015

Post 594

Hiii everyone! I am excited to show you two hairs that will be at Arcade tomarrow! Exile released Twist and Shout.  Two hairs that are very cute and flowy.  They are long hairs.  Shout is a slightly messy wavy hair, that has so many ways to wear it with outfits, I am in love with how this hair flows ♥ Twist on the other hand is a a more tame prim and proper, and a pretty bow on the top.  Now, normally when I wear Exile hair, I wear the natural colors, but I have to admit when I put these on I was totally in love with the colors that was already on them.  So much that I didnt even change them!  So make sure when you check out Arcade tomarrow you get these hairs, keep in mind its a gacha event you dont get to choose your colors, but you can always trade with your friends!!!

Exile - Kavar Cleanslate - Twist and Shout @ Arcade

Exile - Shout

Exile - Twist

♥ Top:  Baiastice_Gina Blouse Sheer-Sky | Sissy Pessoa | Collabor 88
♥ Necklace: MG - Necklace - Aliah Moonshine - Long | Maxi Gossamer

♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Teeth: [PXL] SweetLips v1.2 (hart.larsson)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Cassia - Jamaica - 07 C (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment