Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Post 592

Hey everyone, I got my last post for tonight, maybe.  But I was shopping at Uber and I found these amazing jewelry pieces.  The event theme this round is Spice.  Normally I dont like gold.  But this set called out to me.  I am wearing more of the rose golds, but its still gold!  In the set you get the head piece, rings, and bracelets.  So many colors to choose from.  Silver, Gold, Rose Gold.  You can mix and match and make a great look like i have below. 

Hopefully you have caught the FLF event and got the skin I am wearing.  If not good news, there is a version of this skin at Collabor88 you have a few more days before they shut down to do the next round.  Its the perfect opportunity for you to sneak and grab the great deals before they are gone to the stores and normal prices. 




Credits:
♥ Lashes:  LUXE. Orissa Collection  | jaycee.doverUBER
  -Rings, Bracelets, Head Band
♥ Lashes:  ::Exile::Electric Soul | Kavar CleanslateNewish

♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: Glam Affair - Luna skin - Asia - Simply Girl (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment