Saturday, April 18, 2015

Post 569


Hiii everyone, I got something awesome to show you! I love Aphrodite/Heart Homes items.  I am sure you all know this by now.  This is the living room set you must have in your home this spring! You can find it at The Seasons Story ♥  The picture shows my take on the set in the living room mode.  What is cool about this set is that couch -- it turns into a sofa bed! Which makes this perfect for your guest room or for those of you that wants to save on prims and live in a loft like house! Its amazing and so well done and the poses are smooth.  There are some color choices you can make in this set. 

On that if you don't want to buy the whole set that is OK too! You can get bits and pieces of this set.  So you know ... this set comes in a full PG and Full Adult set, so you have your choice of what you want to get. 

I have linked a video below that was take by the Aphrodite team (I hope) since I took it off their site, I am crediting the vid to them.  Please make sure you go have a look at this set and all other items at their store, you will surely be impressed.




Check out the VIDEO

Blooming Spring in Paris
Made by Jaylin Whitewood and Marina Ramer
Located at The Seasons Story
Their Main Store Here

No comments:

Post a Comment