Saturday, April 18, 2015

Post 570 - Infiniti : Servitude

Heey everyone.  So I decided this post should be a little naughty and maybe not so safe for work.  But my naughty parts are covered! I seen this pose and I asked my oh so PG boyfriend if he would dare do this with me and he did! I am a very bad influence on him.  I know.  Its ok he will get over it right? 

So Brandi Monroe, the owner of Infiniti is in the Pose Fair 2015! I am so excited for her, she is in a lot of events, and has been around for a little bit now, and I remember when her store first opened.  I feel like that mom when her baby flys away, while its not my store, I have had the pleasure of talking to Brandi a few times and she is a total sweet heart.  So for me her poses are top notch.  And I am happy for her success.

As you can see ... this is a very naughty pose and can be taken from many different angles and looks, and backgrounds, there are so many things you could do with this pose and it would be awesome.  I suggest you head over to both Pose Fair and check out her other poses, and then head to her store and get the amazing items there, because you wont be sorry.  They are so well made, and the prices are awesome.




. Infiniti . - Servitude - Couples Pose | Brandi Monroe | Pose Fair 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment