Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Post 556

Hiii everyone, wanted to do a post before bedtime.  There are so many new things happening.  Like Glamistry has some new shoes out in his store.  These are a little newer past release.  These ankle boots are adorable, and you can wear the hud to change the colors. So many different colors you can choose from, they could match other outfits ♥

N21 is opened, and you you get alot of the things I am wearing.  Check the items listed below.  I am loving my outfit though, its new from Tee*fy, the top, bra, and pants are all made for each other.  You can wear nicely with your mesh bodies too, which is a total win win for me.  But its made for clothing that is not meshed body too.  There are demos to try on and soooo much variety. ♥

While you there, you can get the amazing Luxe items I am sporting.  My necklace I blogged the other day, and my bracelet which is something new as well, its a dragon head wrapped around your wrist.  There are three metal color choices and then beads that can change colors too.  I love how it looks, I tried my best with the lighting ... but if you wear it you will see what I mean.

Oh and my soon to be eventually Son-in-law made my awesome earrings, if you click the picture to make them bigger, they are handcuffs, which are totally awesome and a must have, I kept them on for like three days now.  I think they add the perfect touch of naughty with my mixture of sweet ♥


Credits:
♥ Hair: *~*Damselfly*~*Morrsy Non-Rig Mesh  (Shylah Honey)
♥ Purse: =Zenith=Back to School Bag -RH (Miffyhoi Rosca)
♥ Shoes: Glamistry : LANTANA Ankleboots - (glamistry) NEW
♥ Ring: LUXE. - Lady Silver Ring  (jaycee.dover)
♥ Necklace: LUXE. Arrow Silver (jaycee.dover) N21
                    LUXE. Spearhead Silver  N21
                    LUXE. Stars Black    N21
                    LUXE. Wings Black  N21
                    LUXE. Dragon Chained Bracelet Silver N21
♥ Leggings: Tee*fy Eva High-Waisted Leggings (azure.electricteeth) N21
♥ Top: Tee*fy Joan Boyfriend's Tank Top W/Bra- Painted  (azure.electricteeth) N21
♥ Bra Top: Tee*fy Joan Bra Top  (azure.electricteeth) N21
♥ Coffee Cup: TSS Paper Coffee Cup (By Me)
♥ Earrings: [Cosmic Dust] - Silver Handcuff Earrings (bodytothestars) NEW

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [PXL] SweetLips v1.2 (hart.larsson)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes:{S0NG} :: Luna~ Storm Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: Glam Affair - Alice skin - Jamaica 04 F (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment