Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Post 557

Hi everyone, I have a Home and Garden post for you this time! Sway's is part of Uber this round, which has opened today! So you need to do your best to get in, cause it will take a while ♥  But when you do, you should check out this little build.  Being I like showcasing furniture without the human interference, I decorated it up a little.  There are 20 single poses for friends and yourself, and there are 8 couples animations for you and your loved one.  There are two versions, clean and mossy ♥

With my cute little Edna Arbour, I am putting out some of the gacha items I got from Tres Blah.  At the main store you can find some of the cutest little gacha machines from past Arcade.  At really amazing prices, I had no issues grabbing up the rares, now with any gacha its all based on the machine, so just because I could do it quick doesn't mean you all will.  So please don't get upset if you don't.

Click to make the picture bigger

Sway's [Edna] Arbour  (Sway Dench) Uber

<:*BoOgErS*:> Bear Anna  (zen.zarco Arcade
<:*BoOgErS*:> Bear Arthur
<:*BoOgErS*:> Bear Michael

-tres blah- Soiree - Gifts  (Julliette Westerburg)
-tres blah- Soiree - Cheese Tray RARE
-tres blah- Soiree - Peach Cake
-tres blah- Soiree - Jello
-tres blah- Soiree - Donuts
-tres blah- Soiree - Sliders
-tres blah- Soiree - Lemonade RARE
-tres blah- Soiree - Paper Fans
-tres blah- Soiree - Blue/Cream Balloons

No comments:

Post a Comment