Sunday, March 22, 2015

Post 555

Hiii everyone.  So I got some stuff to show you first first first ... is Blueberry cause ... I been waiting for this the moment she placed it on Facebook as a work in progress.  So like this jumper is adorbly cute, an you can get at N21.  I love it because it comes in a ton of colors, its her own mesh and and and, the beads on the top portion can change colors, there is a hud that allows you to change it to what you want and its awesome! Its perfect for the upcoming seasons.  A MUST HAVE!
While you are at N21 take a look at the new Lamb hair, I have seen Lamb hair around before and never really tried it and I know you are all gasping at me like WHAAAAT you never tried her hair before and nope ... I have not ... but something about the slightly wavy look to it pulled me in, and I took a shot and got the demo and now I love it. And then I seen this red color and omg I fell in love so I kinda feel like kicking myself for not trying her hair before, because I should have.  So I will be in the future prolly showing off more of her hair, specially if they are anything like this with that color!
Another amazing item you can get at N21 is the necklace set I am wearing, this is from Luxe, its a multi-piece so you can wear them all like I am doing or you can wear them as individuals.  I love these kinds of accessories because there are so many things you can do with these kinds of looks. 

Ok so break here, and lets see I am wearing new shoes from L.Warick which is called Livalle now, so Lindsey is preparing us for the summer that is soon to be upon us with these very well done flip flops and I am totally addicted to them in the reals so for me these are a must have in my Secondlife as well.  These have several different designs on them with different colors, and like all her items they are very detail oriented so you can zoom in and see the intricate little things that have been done to them.  Something I really love about her stuff. 

If you head over to Creation.JP you can find a cute little gacha machine where you can get this cute little pond by 8f8.  The set, from my picture is complete, its a pond (rare) which you can win fish that swim  around.  There are poses too.  So you and your snuggle buddies can sit on it.  With that, you can sit in single positions as well.  Its a cute addition for any home. 




Credit:
♥ Hair: + Lamb. Stranger - Variety/Ombre/Eccentric  (Lamb Bellic)  N21
♥ Outfit: Blueberry - Beaded Rompers - Maitreya (blueberryxx)  N21
♥ Necklaces: LUXE. Arrow Silver  (jaycee.dover)  N21
                      LUXE. Spearhead Silver
                      LUXE. Stars Black
                      LUXE. Wings Black
♥ Ring:  LUXE. - Lady Silver Ring   (jaycee.dover)
♥ Lashes: {Livalle} Flup-Flops (Slink Female) Lyricism (Lindsey Warwick)  NEW
BASICS:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [PXL] SweetLips v1.2 (hart.larsson)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Luna~ Storm Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin:Glam Affair - Alice skin - Jamaica 04 F (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment