Saturday, March 14, 2015

Post 552

Oh hi everyone.  So I promised that I would do my desk next.  There is a hodgepodge of everything from everywhere.  I have Arcade stuff (cause I forced the hubbyface to find them for me).  I got stuff from Collabor88 because ... I told the hubbyface that I wanted a desk in his new house.  And he told me to find one.  I got stuff from stores, I am not sure if they are new released, but ... to me they are new so you all should check them out.   I love this little corner he gave me.  So well lite and great view.  I couldn't ask for anything better.  I'm happy for this! ♥



Items :
Second Spaces - Cooper Chair - blue/white w/black frame (Elle Kirshner) Collabor88
Second Spaces - Cooper Desk  (Elle Kirshner) Collabor88
Second Spaces - Cooper Desk - coffee (Elle Kirshner) Collabor88
Tentacio - num num panda rice blue (May Tolsen)
Tentacio - choco mug her (May Tolsen)
Tentacio - choco mug him (May Tolsen)
[Fetch] Love Shutter (white/pink)  (distorteddreams)
[Fetch] Perodic Wall Art - Nerdy (distorteddreams)
The Hive - Geek Chic Laptop (thehivestore)
The Hive - Geek Chic Pencil Holder (thehivestore)
The Hive - Geek Chic Picture Frame (thehivestore)
The Hive - Geek Chic Coffee (thehivestore)
The Hive - Geek Chic "Geek" Wall Art (thehivestore)
*MishMish* Pugs Love TV - Adventurer  (aime.takaaki)
Hansel + Gretel Cinnamonly Awesome Bun (damascusvera) Arcade
-tres blah- Hodgepodge - What's in My Bag RARE (Julliette Westerburg) Arcade
-tres blah- Hodgepodge - Agenda RARE (Julliette Westerburg) Arcade
[Commoner] Star of Fame / Best Blogger (Emery Milneaux) Arcade
[Commoner] Star of Fame / Best Dressed (Emery Milneaux) Arcade
[Commoner] Star of Fame / Best Girlfriend (Emery Milneaux) Arcade
[Commoner] Star of Fame / Best Wife (Emery Milneaux) Arcade

No comments:

Post a Comment