Saturday, March 14, 2015

Post 551

Hey everyone.  So much going on this week.  But I am gonna put out this blog.  As a side note I will be doing the desk set behind me in my next post, as I wanna focus on my outfit here.  So keep an eye out for the next post.  I am wearing items from different events from all over and new stuff too!

Whore Couture has kicked off for another round and I am loving the new tops from Forever Young, this is a omega applier shirt so you can wear on your mesh bodies.  There are system layers in there for your normal body for those that are not on the band wagon of bodies yet.  There are tons of colors you can have just like all her clothing she places out there are lots of choices here. And they look so pretty. ♥

Have you been to Arcade?  Or have you been hitting up the yard sales? If you haven't, or if you have look for this adorable little kitty.  Its actually a common from the PixiCat machine, i love it, in fact I got both of them. Its a three eyed little perfect ball of fluff.  So you need one ... OK ... end of story.  The rare is white ... but I personally love the black. ♥

Blueberry has released these a little bit ago in the past, but they are still a must have, they are mesh shorts, made for both mesh bodies and the standard sizing for you that wanna wear it that way.  That is what I love about her stuff, you have options and there are other style colors you can pic from too.  Which makes these shorts the must have of the season! ♥

Luck of Irish has happened and its by Depraved Nation.  Reign is in this event and you can find my sandals thare are from her, they are the rares in the machine but not hard to get at all.  I assume its by luck I got both pair, but my luck in these machines have been really good.  So ... but if you don't get the shoes, there are rings in there! And what girl doesn't need rings!!! ♥


Credits:
♥ Top: :FY: Claire Top - Blue (hannah.lacombe)  Whore Couture
♥ Kitty: -Pixicat- Wonderland.Cat nr.1 (areve)  Arcade
♥ Shorts: Blueberry - Ripped Denim Shorts - (blueberryxx) Newish
♥ Necklace: Cae :: Zodiac :: Necklace (caelan.hancroft)
♥ Shoes: REIGN.- Boho Stones Sandals-  (kenadeecole) Luck of the Irish
♥ Hair: TRUTH HAIR Blythe


Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [PXL] SweetLips v1.2 (hart.larsson)
♥ Shape: So Hawt SL Shapes - Harley (morgana.hilra)
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Luna~ Storm Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: Glam Affair - Alice skin - Jamaica 04 F (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment