Sunday, February 22, 2015

Post 538 - Evil Step Mom

So I was talking to boyfriends little girl, and said this is gonna be your Evil Step mom.  I couldn't resist.  But really though ... omg this out fit and stuff ... so freaking amazing.  The dress is a new release from Apple May.  You can find it at The Seraphim Social.  This dress is full out mesh, I am wearing it with my body.  Now please test the demo.  This was not made for the body specifically, but because I love how its smooth, I did tweek it a little to fit better.  Now ... While I am speaking of Apple May you need to hit her main store and get the thigh high boots I am wearing with this dress.  Cause they are totally to die for.  They are made for SLINK high feet.  So make sure you have a pair.  I did tweek my legs to be a tiny bit thinner to fit the legs.  But no biggy, they look amazing.  PEOPLE with no MESH bodies ... you will be fine! Just saying. 

I paired this off with LeLutka hair, this comes with the horns and the Staff.  Which is totally amazing to me.  Yes, I added the shiny light on the staff... I dont know if SL can handle that kinda awesome just yet.  But definatly something you all can check out ♥



Credits:
♥ Dress: Apple May *Evil Queen (M) - Purple (Apple May)  NEW
♥ Boots: Apple May *Thigh High's *M* - Black (Apple May) NEW
♥ Collar: *POMPOSITY - Gemstone Studded Velvet Choker  (Bugsy Hansome)
♥ Hair: *[LeLutka]-EVILLY hair - Pitch (Thora Charron)
♥ Horns: *[LeLutka]-EVILLY horns (Thora Charron)
♥ Staff: *[LeLutka]-EVILLY staff (Thora Charron)
♥ Lips: *[PXL] SweetLips  v1.2 (hart.larsson)  NEW

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 (AnnaGrey)
♥ Shape: So Hawt SL Shapes - Harley (morgana.hilra)
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: *Glam Affair - Alice skin - Jamaica 04 F (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)


No comments:

Post a Comment