Saturday, February 21, 2015

Post 536

Oh hey! I got a ton of new things.  Like, I got Hair, Skin, Shirt, Lips ... OH MY GOD. So I want to rave a little about all this because honestly, this is from all my favorite designers.  The hair is from Tableau Vivant, the curls of mess on your head is like omg.  Its fluffy and cute. The waves flow over your shoulders and down your back.  Comes in three different colors packs.  You can find it at Shiny Shabby.  ALSO at Shiny Shabby ... This skin set and mouth applier!  Glam Affair, my addiction, I buy all her stuff.  I cant help it.  I need a GA meeting I swear.  This is Alice I am wearing.  And she was amazingballs enough to place out the appliers for my new favorite mesh part.  I GOT LIPS! Pxl has new lips out.  Now ... I know every body in SL is different.  But I have to tell you I made one slight adjustment an that was pull them out a little.  With the applier my skin was seamless .  They are a work in progress and in the NC it states that updates are free so you should check them out.  There is a demo, but the appliers don't work with the demo but you will get full use of the HUD to try and match as best you can to make your judgement.  Last and not least for sure ... Blueberry, this tube top.  Omg.  I hope more like this comes out.  Because I am loving the design.  The white ... like I am wearing is actually white and not grey! The textured wrinkles are amazing too.  I cant get enough of her clothing that is for sure.  Everything is well maid and hand done! ♥

PS.  I am playing with my PS and things I cand do ... sorry if you think its a little over processed.
CREDITS:
♥ Top: Blueberry - Tube Top - Maitreya -   (blueberryxx)  NEW
♥ Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Shiny hair (M) - Naturals I (M4ri1yn Magic) Shiny Shabby
♥ Skin: Glam Affair - Alice skin - Jamaica 04 F (aida.ewing) Shiny Shabby
♥ Lips: [PXL] SweetLips  v1.2  (hart.larsson)  NEW
♥ Poses: Purple Poses

BASICS:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Shape: So Hawt SL Shapes - Harley (morgana.hilra)
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment