Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Post 535

Hey everyone.  Gosh I am loving these jeans by Cynful, so much I am showing them off again! Yep that's right.  Again with the jeans, There are so many colors and choices to have in this.  They fit my body (maitreya mesh).  I am wearing a new release by NV too.  This top is omg ... I don't know if it has to do with the TV show ... but I love that show and this shirt.  Its awesome.  Its a tank with another on the inside, that is one piece.  It settles on the shoulders nicely too, I had no gaps or anything, it was great.  I am currently wearing a size medium too. Theeeen, I am wearing a King Crown by Sway's because ... I am RULER of this jungle baby! Its a paper crown ... but still my crown!!! You can find these at her main store too!  Luxe has not only poses ... but THIS amazing PURSE! its made from a safety pin ♥  There are a ton of colors to pick from as well.  I am like rawr, so many choices and different looks.  And it matched my crown!  On that I am using their pose too. 



Credits:
♥ Purse: LUXE. - Safety Pin Clutch - Bleu et Noir  (jaycee.dover)  NEW
♥ Hair: Magika [Hair M] Moment  (Sabina Gully)
♥ Crown: Sway's [Paper Crown] limited item  (Sway Dench) NEW
♥ Jeans: [Cynful] Skinny Jeans - Lara Add on [Skinny] (cynthia.ultsch) NEW
♥ Shoes: [gt] girlies shoes for Slink High_black hawk
♥ Top: [NV] Pinna Top-Pretty- M (isiss Bade) NEW
♥ Poses:  .[ posetivity ]. Ariana  (meccaa) NEW

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 (AnnaGrey)
♥ Shape: So Hawt SL Shapes - Harley (morgana.hilra)
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: Glam Affair - Alice skin - Jamaica 04 F (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment