Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Post 529

Hiiii everyone! So, wow, ok so much going on and I am loving all the stuffs I got to show you today.
Lets start top to bottom shall we?  First up is my new hair from Analog Dog, I haven't been there in a while and man when I went back there was so much that I wanted.  I seen this hair floating in a flickr and I thought I would test it out, I fell in love instantly and bought it.  I love the curls, this is one of the few designers out there that can make a curly mesh hair and it look amazing! A total must have.

Next up, I have from the amazing designer of Forever Young, she is participating in an event called the Hipster Fair, which has already started so make sure you check it out.  Its two days in so you aren't missing anything I swear.  This top comes in one style and many texture options on the hud.  You get your choice of two sets, so you can have both ... cause yea they are amazing! ♥

Next is Blueberry.  I been waiting for this skirt since she teased us on FB about it.  I seen the in the making and I was like damn it I need this now.  Welp guess what peeps that wait is over and you can find it in her main store, where there are so many colors to be had.  So you need to go ... like right now and go get this skirt.  Its good for the non mesh body and even has some that are made for the mesh.  So for me, this is on my Maitreya body (still not taken it off) And welp I love it.  This skirt is uh-maze-zing!!!

Glamistry is becoming on of my favorite shoe stores now.  I am showing off another heel by this amazing designer.  Like the last time this shoe comes with a hud that allows you to change so many aspects of it that you could wear the same shoe for a week and have a different look.  People would think you bought this same shoe in MANY different styles.  Plus on that the textures are amazing and very well placed together.  GIRLS you need these shoes trust me!! ♥

Credits:
♥ Top:   :FY: Hip Knotted Tee (hannah.lacombe)  The Hipster Fair
♥ Skirt:   Blueberry - Front Tied Denim Skirts (blueberryxx) NEW
♥ Hair:   AD - one trick pony - FITTED - light browns (Queue Marlowe) NEW
♥ Bracelets:   Pure Poison - Stacked Bracelets - ALL - Black & Silver (Shaleene Kenin) NEW
♥ Shoes:   Glamistry : STATICE Heels (glamistry) NEW
♥ Necklace:  MG - Necklace - Tie Mask Handcuffs (Maxi Gossamer)
♥ Pose: {pose maniacs} Nitti  (Jaay Tiratzo) NEW

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 (AnnaGrey)
♥ Shape: So Hawt SL Shapes - Harley (morgana.hilra)
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Amberly II - Jamaica 06 G (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment