Sunday, February 8, 2015

Post 530

Hi everyone, I have some new things to show you.  I got Forever Young as my clothing fav right now, these tops and panties are to die for.  I love them and they are Omega hud so I can wear them on my mesh body and look totally great! Now for all you that dont have the bodies that are out there you can still wear these items as the system clothing layers and look absolutely amazing, I say this because Hannah is awesome at making clothings!

Next up if you visit the Exile store, you can pick up this amazing hair I am wearing.  Its part of the event Enchantment, where you can go buy an item, get a card and go to other stores collect the stamps and at the end of the collection you can go to the BIG location and get a prize from any of the vendors there.  This round is Beauty and the Beast, and lemme tell you I collected like 5 prizes, so buy 5 items and get 5 prizes, there are tons more there, so take a look around and find what you want and get it!!

So I am totally in love with this pose maker lately.  Pose Maniacs,  I am sure she has been around for a while now, but I recently discovered her through a flickr a friend had up.  So now I am like crazy buying her poses and they are realllly decently priced.  So I guess I got something to invest in now.  the single poses fit nicely with my bodies, of all kinds, and she even sells couples poses.  So make sure you go check this out.  Specially all you photo peeps out there. 




Credits:
♥Tank:  :FY: Shaye Top [blue]  (hannah.lacombe) Fashion Fair
♥ Panties:  :FY: Sweet Panties [blue]  (hannah.lacombe) With Love
♥ Necklace:  MG - Necklace - Angelica's Ankh Of Power - Long group (Maxi Gossamer)
♥ Hair:  Exile::Librarian Chic  (Kavar Cleanslate)  Enchantment
♥ Pose by Pose Maniacs - Nitti  (Jaay Tiratzo)

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Shape: So Hawt SL Shapes - Harley (morgana.hilra)
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Artamis - Jamaica - G (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment